29 March 2019, 9:30 – 16:00, Glauchau University of Cooperative Education
The aim of this workshop is to train teaching staff in the use of e-learning tools to support students in achieving their learning objectives in different communicative learning environments (synchronous, asynchronous). The workshop focuses on classical learning environments and their application (e.g. Moodle) as well as other (open-source) tools.
Focus of the workshop:
Practical discussion of different tools, advantages and disadvantages, assessment of possible applications.
What are essential e-learning tools?
- What technical solutions are suitable for my seminar and
- how can the right selection be made?
- How can online communication be assisted or encouraged?
- What fields of application are there in teaching?
- What needs to be taken into account; what are the challenges?
Objectives of the workshop:
- familiarize participants with essential e-learning tools and their use
- planning and implementing my project: didactics and e-learning
- chances and challenges – for teachers and learners
Teaching staff of Berufsakademie Sachsen: free
Reduced fee: 35.00 € (for teaching staff from other Saxon universities and institutes of higher education)
Regular fee: 158.00 €
For further information click here.