Partner der Staatlichen Studienakademie Riesa
Hochschule für angewandte Wissenschaften in Flandern im Bereich Wirtschaftswissenschaften
englischsprachige Angebote, auch Aufbaukurse
Aktuelle Flyer: Fact Sheet Management (PDF 180 kB), Exchange Programme Management (PDF 5.51 MB)
Aktuelle Informationen für internationale Studieninteressenten in Leuven-Limburg für das Sommersemester 2021:
All our international programmes remain available
We are pleased to share with you the details of our nomination and application procedure for the 2020-2021 spring semester. You will also find our updated fact sheet and brochure (siehe oben: Aktuelle Flyer).
NOMINATION AND APPLICATION
Please bear in mind the following:
- The nomination period is now open. Please send the full name, gender, field of study and e-mail address of all nominees to firstname.lastname@example.org by 15 November 2020.
- Upon acceptance by our international office, we will kindly ask your students to take care of the official application through the following weblink also by 15 November 2020.
Exchange students should bear the following in mind:
- The typical study load for one semester is 30 ECTS. We offer a wide range of English-taught courses in several fields of study.
- All exchange students are expected to participate in the orientation days which are held in the week prior to the start of classes. Participation is free of charge and includes one lunch and several activities.
- All our courses are currently conducted in a hybrid way. Depending on the pandemic situation, more classes are taught on campus, giving priority to those classes where international and first-year students are involved.
We take additional measures in the context of the current health crisis, bearing the safety as well as the physical and mental well-being of our students, faculty and staff in mind. More information about our approach is available here.
stepping up our tradition of excellent student SERVICES
UC Leuven-Limburg's consistently well-reviewed student services have been extended considerably to assist international students even better:
- We regularly reach out to our international student community and worldwide partner institutions with pertinent website updates of the measures we take in the face of this pandemic.
- We filter out only the reliable bits relevant to our international students from the deluge of news announcements, summarising them in handy overview leaflets and trustworthy Facebook posts.
- To alleviate the added stress owing to the pandemic, we proactively initiate personal contact with our international students through weekly Microsoft Teams video chats with our student psychologists, our programme coordinators and our international office experts, as well as through Facebook Live chats
outstanding healthcare for international students in belgium
Both local and international students at our campuses enjoy the benefits of the excellent Belgian healthcare system, which is consistently in the top of European and worldwide rankings:
- In view of the high number of available hospital beds and intensive care beds per inhabitant both nationally and in the Leuven-Limburg area, international students are assured of proper care if needed.
- A large majority of Belgian healthcare professionals are fluent in English, which is often their second language in a country famed for its multilingual prowess.
- Thanks in part to the large government financing of the Belgian healthcare system, the Belgian healthcare services are affordable and accessible without excessive delays.
We look forward to welcoming your students to our campus and remain at your disposal for further information.
International Relations Adviser | Faculty of Management | Hogeschool UCLL
email@example.com | +32 (0)16 375 293
Campus Proximus, Geldenaaksebaan 335, B-3001 Leuven (Heverlee)